Using Course Hero
- How do I view a study document, Textbook Solution and Explanation, or Q&A in its entirety?
- Can I download a document or question after I unlock it?
- Can I download a study document, Textbook Solution and Explanation, or Q&A after I unlock it?
- I received an error that said the .pdf is invalid or corrupted. What do I do?
- I tried to download a document, why am I receiving an error message stating it is damaged?
- ★ Bonus Upload Rewards
- How do I get started?
- Uploads for Unlocks
- What documents can I upload to Course Hero?
- I uploaded the required number of documents, why don’t I have Unlocks?
- If I delete my account, are my documents automatically deleted?
Asking a Question to Tutors
- How do I ask a Question?
- How do I write a good Question?
- What if my tutor does not fully answer my Question?
- What does it mean when an answer is "best"?
- What happens if I post the same Question twice?
- How can I see Questions I’ve posted?
Getting Help After Asking a Question
- Do I really need to revise my Question when prompted?
- I am not satisfied with the help provided by the tutor. Can I get a refund?
- How do I remove a Question I previously posted?
- How can I cancel a Question I’ve posted?
- Why was my Question sent back to me for revisions? And how do I fix it?
- What if the answer my tutor provides is incorrect?