What documents can I upload to Course Hero?
Course Hero was created to help students learn more effectively, so documents that are helpful to the studying process are exactly what should be uploaded!
Specific requirements for each document:
- It should be tagged to the correct course at the correct school.
- It must contain useful information and should be a full page or longer.
- It should have a descriptive and helpful title.
- It cannot be separated into multiple documents.
- It cannot already exist on Course Hero.
- It cannot be a photograph.
- It must be correctly classified as one of the following types:
- Test prep
- Homework help
- Lab report
For example, if you want to contribute content that is partially your original work but includes work owned by someone else (such as an exam or homework solutions), you should only include the portion of the document that is your original work. Unless you have permission from the copyright owner, you cannot post their material that includes your content on to Course Hero.
To summarize, by submitting Content (defined to include documents, questions, Expert Answers, etc.) to Course Hero, you represent that:
- You own the copyrights to the Content or have express permission from the copyright owners to use and upload the Content;
- Your uploading of the Content will not violate any law, regulation, or ethics code, including your school’s academic integrity policy;
Please note that our system takes approximately 1–3 hours (but can take up to 24 hours) for documents to be processed, accepted, and credited to your Course Hero account.