What are my rights as a resident of California under the CCPA?
If you are a resident of the State of California, you have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Data over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable user request, we will disclose to you the following information:
- The categories of Personal Data that we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which that Personal Data was collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your Personal Data.
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your Personal Data.
- The specific pieces of Personal Data that we have collected about you.
Furthermore, you may request that we delete the Personal Data we have collected about you. However, under the CCPA, this right is subject to certain exceptions.
To learn more about your rights as a California resident under the CCPA or the exceptions that apply, please click here.