What are the steps to an advanced question?
1) Post question - Provide all information about your assignment (number of pages, formatting, attachments, or other documents needed relating to the assignment), set a deadline, and set a deposit.
2) Assign tutor - You can directly ask a certain tutor or open your question to all tutors. Questions are locked at the set price and deadline once a tutor is assigned.
3) Review answer - Once it is posted, review the answer within your 7-day grace period.
After reviewing the answer you have two options:
4) Deny answer - Request revisions or dispute a final answer that your tutor has provided and provide any necessary feedback.
5) Accept answer - Provide a tutor rating and tip after accepting your answer, and then the question will be closed.